the words are stuck somewhere in my head at the moment and can’t seem to find their way out.
things I want to write about (in no particular order). . .
- My sheer excitement at getting an assistant. . .the opportunity to mentor and teach someone in this field excites and thrills me more than I ever thought it would.
- Having my mother come up to Maryland for lunch today and going to our favorite hole-in-the-wall sushi place…probably the last time this will happen. It’s something I’ve probably taken for granted the past couple of years.
- The rash of bicycle accidents I’ve read about recently, including one this morning in Dupont Circle, that make me concerned about my own safety when riding. Probably one of the reasons I haven’t been riding more on my new bike.
- My lack of cooking lately, which is directly related to how much I’ve been working which is directly related to this whole assistant issue.
- The state of the house and the innumerable projects that have yet to be started…and how we really just need to pick one item and go with it.
I figure if I make a list, I’m somewhat more likely to flesh something out sooner or later. Little snippets of ideas swirl around with the grey matter which is occupied with enormous to do lists and making sure that I get adequate sleep each night (when not making mental to do lists that spill over from day to day). It’s not that I’m overwhelmed by my business…I’m just made really busy by my business.