This is how it works: Comment on this entry and I will give you a letter. Write ten words beginning with that letter, including an explanation of what the word means to you and why.
thermalnoise gave me a “T”
1. Thumbs – I’ve got hammerhead stubby thumbs that have gotten me attention throughout my life.
2. Traffic – Something I deal with on a daily basis. I’m fortunate in that I more or less have a reverse commute and I get to drive along the potomac river with beautiful views of the monuments every day. . .but when it gets to that last mile and that takes 25 minutes. . .it gets under my skin.
3. Toenails – In desperate need of a pedicure now that the weather is warm. . .
4. Tickets – moosebraying and I go to a lot of sporting events so there are always ticket stubs lying around the house, in my purse, in my pockets.
5. Time – Something there’s no control over. Days go by slowly when you want them speedy, speedy when you want them slow. . .and months seem to fly by in the blink of an eye.
6. Thirty – This is the year I turn 30. Some say its the last year to celebrate birthdays. . .I, on the other hand, think it’s just the beginning of bigger things to come. The year that it all fully falls into place.
7. Trip – I’m particularly clumsy. . .it’s something I do often.
8. Tilapia – I need to start cooking more fish for dinner. I feel like we eat a lot of meat. . .it all goes in cycles. But this fish is so easy, so fast, so versatile. . .I should pick some up this week.
9. Taqueria Poblano – My favorite place for a yummy taco, a fabulous margarita, some tasty chips and salsa with jicama. It’s been a while.
10. think – something everyone should do more of. about everything. before speaking, acting, moving. . .not enough people do.